Friday, January 15, 2010

Pain In Right Side Of Tummy,peeing More And Been Two Days I Have Very Sharp Side Pain On My Right Side?

I have Very sharp side pain on my right side? - pain in right side of tummy,peeing more and been two days

I have a sharp pain on the right side of my body and I do not know what could be. Nobody has really started in the side until the pain. He also had a sharp pain, when my friend had pushed my right side of the chest! (very easy) Boost pressure pain, I also grieve.

2 comments:

Chris A said...

Gallbladder WHY would your colleague push a RIB - Is this what has caused - could be a rib SU jumped - If pain persist or get worse call to persist - you tell your doctor and let them decide on a visit THIS TIME

Lucy A said...

Maybe blue. Go to your doctor

Post a Comment