Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cinema Brazilian Wax How Are Filed The Documents And Papers In A Juditial Demand Or Process In USA ?

How are filed the documents and papers in a juditial demand or process in USA ? - cinema brazilian wax

Sorry my English. I'm Brazilian. I saw one case where lawyers file. But I do not know if it's to ensure that documents are filed in a process. Here in Brazil, the documents are in folders that are sorted, we call "cars". Neve I saw the movie, how the records are stored. Here's where to submit a notarized documents and papers, and there? Thank you.

1 comments:

magicbir... said...

It depends on what type of documents and talking papers, of which you. If you opt for a passport for the first time when you are in your county court in person. If you were charged with a DUI (driving under the influence), you must appear in person before the court. If you have a ticket, sometimes you can personally e-mail in order, but often interesting to go to trial - will reduce costs for you.

Notary? Yes, we have the United States. Was used when we bought a house in California (which are so strict that even the fingerprints of AC!) And was used recently to show my father was right - lawyers just want you for who you pretend to be. But they are civil, not criminal.

I hope that helps in answering your question.

Post a Comment