Sunday, February 7, 2010

... Attention Deficit Disorder Will A CT Scan Show Attention Deficit Disorder?

Will a CT Scan show Attention Deficit Disorder? - ... attention deficit disorder

I have what is, I think depressed patients, but recently my new psychiatrist now wants me for a CT scan ruled out any possibility of another disease - and soon will be present. The only other condition is likely that at least from my perspective, the attention deficit disorder. It shows a CT-hour brain abnormalities associated with the disease?

1 comments:

Pick A Winner said...

No, your doctor will rule out physical abnormalities with his brain. Mental disorders no longer on CT, because these problems are not with neurotransmitters such as tumors or strokes. I have schizoaffective disorder, and my scanner shows a healthy brain, as I for the treatment of migraine.

Post a Comment